Two-day MSCEIT Certification Workshop
Early June 2013, specific dates to be announced
Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire UK
Ashridge Business School
CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS WORKSHOP. I am still trying to
determine the dates for this workshop. This session is slated for faculty
but I may open it to select others.
Unique certification and train the trainer class for:
- Organizational development professionals
- Executive coaches
- Training and development professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Career counselors
Enhance your understanding of the Mayer, Salovey, Caruso ability model of Emotional Intelligence. You will be certified to assess and coach emotional intelligence and teach emotional intelligence skills to others. The two-day workshop is facilitated by David Caruso and/or Susan Kornacki.
This course is facilitated by David Caruso or Susan Kornacki. David is the co-developer of the MSCEIT test, and co-author of the book The Emotionally Intelligent Manager. David has published dozens of articles on the topic of emotional intelligence. Susan is a world-class trainer.
MSCEIT Certification Course
Explain the intelligence behind emotions with the powerful “4-branch model.”
Discover the Mayer-Salovey-Caruso four-ability model of emotional intelligence:
- the ability to recognize how you and others feel.
Using Emotions - the ability to generate emotion, and to reason, think and create with this emotion.
Understanding Emotions - the ability to understand people's emotions, what causes emotions, and how emotions change.
Managing Emotions - the ability which allows you to harness the power of your emotions to make effective decisions and choices.
Use and interpret the MSCEIT to measure emotional intelligence abilities.
Debrief individuals using a practical coaching script.
Present the MSCEIT model and test using a customizable presentation.
Better understand your own (intrapersonal) EI and how to optimize your abilities. Includes several skill-building exercises.
Discover how to best apply EI in your work environment.
History of Emotional Intelligence – understand how the term EI became known, explore the past of EI (what is measures and what it doesn’t) and recent research regarding the MSCEIT and other EI assessment tools.
Pre-Work: Each participant takes the MSCEIT on-line prior to the workshop and receives an individual feedback session. There is an online learning component as well (takes about 90 minutes).
Products: You will receive your customized MSCEIT report, sample report, complete set of hard-copy overheads, MSCEIT Feedback Scriot, custom Client Feedback Slides, and other materials.
Post-workshop support: you'll interpret a test client's MSCEIT, get feedback from us, deliver the MSCEIT feedback and report back to us about how it went. This is more work than other certification approaches but it means that you get supervised feedback experience! We also will help you after the workshop with MSCEIT-related questions.
Each day will likely start at 9 AM and ends at 5 PM.
Information and Registration
Please contact David Caruso (david @ eiskills.com 001 203 219-7212). Class size is limited.
You can register online and pay via credit card (PayPal) by clicking HERE. Ask for bank wire transfer information (in USD).
If you sign up and later cancel 30 days or more before the session, we will remit your entire payment, less 8% (our processing costs). If you cancel with less than 30 days notice, we will refund 75% of your registration fee. The remaining 25% can be applied to a future training session!
The Location: The session is at Ashridge Business School.